Monday, November 14, 2016

Blog from Machu Picchu

Hi Mom, Dad, Caroline, and Rosie (my dog). Yesterday we went to Machu Picchu and it was one of the best experiences of my life. It is amazing how the Incans knew how to make all of the buildings and how they worshiped the gods and the emperor. I thought that the drive up to the site was pretty, but oh boy, was the view and site beautiful. There was a hotel right next to the entrance and our tour guide said that it was $1,000 US dollars to stay one night. I really wish that I got to see Machu Picchu with you guys, but I am still glad that I did. Make sure you give Rosie a scoobie snack for me. I love you.

Love, Jack


Hello Mom, Dad, Ella, Jakob, yesterday, we woke up really early to go on a train to Machu Picchu. Some people got motion sickness from the rocking train but were better once we got off. We arrived at the bottom of Machu PIcchu and then took a bus up to the top of the mountain where we started our tour of Machu Picchu. The ruins were amazing and I am surprised that they are still standing. Mr. McVie and Mrs. Fonseca woke us up super early so half of the group who were sleepy went down to town, the other half of us went to the very top of Machu PIcchu and around the perimeter, it was so beautiful we could see everything from up there. We saw Llamas and we took amazing pictures. I miss my family and everything back in Colorado.

-Maya

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Peru Circuito Turístico de 06 Días Lima Cuzco y Machupicchu | Traveltoperu
Cicuitos, turísticos,en,peru, paquetes , viajes, tours,a, viajes, planes,de
Peru Circuito Turístico de 06 Días Lima y Cusco con Pernocte en Macchupicchu Paquetes ,Tours y Planes de viaje Completos desde su arribo Asistencia
suscripcion@traveltoperusite.com
http://www.traveltoperusite.com/paquete-lima-y-cuzco-05-dias-04-noches/

Post a Comment